Captain America: Civil War


So this is how it's supposed to be done, BatmanvSuperman!

So basically I wouldn't write a review since I'm sure most of you will definitely watch this latest Marvel's flick whether the review is good or bad. I've watched it just now and I must say, this is the best superhero movie yet (I have high hopes for Suicide Squad and X-Men Apocalypse!)

So, instead of reviewing, I'll just give a heads up on what to expect and what not to expect in this movie without giving out major spoilers!

Okay, let me break it down to you. Captain is definitely in this "bros before hoes" situation although the hoe I’m referring to is Iron Man while the bro is well *sigh* his long lost BFF Bucky (I'm a little tired of this bromance)

Captain, however, chose to side on Bucky although Bucky is bat-shit crazy at times (it’s Hydra's fault tho) and ignored the fact that Bucky pretty much messed up Tony Stark's life.



Besides, Captain also wouldn't want to sign for a memorandum that requires them to be controlled by the United Nations and is only allowed to rock the suits and kick asses only when needed by the government. But hey, If I look as good as Captain is in suits, I’d do the same thing!


Of course, being the genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist guy he is, Iron Man signed the memorandum as he is engulfed with guilt of the amassing body count and showed the emotional and serious side of him we’ve never seen before (but he’s still whiny)



So Captain called Hawkeye and Hawkeye went on and recruited Scarlett Witch and Ant-Man (yay!) I must say, in all seriousness of this movie, Ant-Man works wonder in cracking some jokes although he’s got less screen time than the others.


Iron Man, however, decided to be a mentor to the rookie Spiderman and irresponsibly asked this 16-year-old kid to fight with him to which he replied "I can't go to Germany! I've got homework!"

 

Spiderman on the other side is not as witty and humorous as we knew and it seems like he’s trying hard to be funny which came out as annoying. Plus, Marisa Tomei as Aunt May? Are you kidding me? How does she portray the old and lovable Aunt May???



So, after getting enough members, they fight just like the way they should be. And the rest is for you to watch
.


Watch out for:

The latest character being introduced: Black Panther

This super awesome chase scene

Verdict: I believe this could surpass the collection of Avengers: Age of Ultron of US$ 1.5 billion. It is action-packed, emotional and is everything you need in a superhero movie

Rating: 9/10

Comments